Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday

Got my hairs cut. At last. The stylist was like, "If this was your teeth and I was your dentist, you'd be getting a pretty nasty lecture right now." Yeah, that's how long it had been since my hair was trimmed--about eight months. It was nasty. Now it's not. It's shorter and softer. When the stylist finished, she said, "You're hair is so much happier now!" And it's true. I feel cute.

Also, I was craving pizza. So I ordered some. And it made me happy.

OH! And one of the books I ordered from Amazon arrived today. I've already read said book, but I loved it so much I had to own a copy. It's called the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Love it. I will now read it again.

Happy hair. Happy tummy. Happy Sarah.

3 comments:

Britney said...

You can't post about your haircut and not share a picture!! I demand a refund.

Alicia Hawks said...

You should explain to my darling husband why books are not junk immediately after you've read them once. He already thinks my book collection is too extensive. I'm trying to figure out how to explain why I want to own books that I've already read. When we've made our millions, I want a library in my house. He wants to get me a kindle. Hmmmm....

Marie said...

I hadn't had my hair cut for almost two years, so I think you're good!