Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Family Brag Time

Short and sweet and to the point: My family rocks.

I couldn't possibly cover all of the things I love about my family, but here's a go of it:

Dad's way of giving his love. Mom's wisdom. Heather's constant support. Marie's courage. Jana's humor. David's intelligence. Tyler's sweet heart. Travis's steadfastness. Britney's kindness. Karina's unwavering faith. Hunter's quiet ways of loving. Courtney's smiles and hugs and kisses and notes and emails. Jacob's enthusiasm.

And my extended family on both the Heywood and Chinn sides: You are all some of the coolest, sweetest, most intelligent, most loving, most supportive people in the world and I feel so blessed to not only know you, but to have you as my own.

A few more almost-family members: Ashley and Doxey, I don't know how I would have survived the last few years without you guys. You're awesome. I feel so blessed to have your friendship. Juila, you're amazing and so positive and I'm so glad to have you as this kind of influence in my life. Lindsey, I love that we can go for months without a word and pick up again as if no time has passed.

I love you all. I should say it more and do more to show it. I wish I was better at communicating this to you all, but know that I do think of you all every single day and you're in my prayers.

Consider this a hug and kiss from your Sar Bear, Sarah Lou, Panda, SarHa, Sarie, Say-ya, Seewah, Sarah

No comments: