Monday, October 25, 2010

Ever wake up from a dream feeling like it was reality? I woke up in a dead panic on Sunday morning, totally freaked out about something I was doing in my dream and that everyone saw or heard about somehow. It was some kind of secret that came out and everyone was judging me, hating me, talking about me, telling me off, etc. When I woke up, my heart was pounding, I was sweating, breathing fast. It took me a full five minutes before I calmed down enough to make the correlation between the fever and sore throat I had in reality and the weird dream I had just had. I think I was having weird dreams because I was running a fever. That's possible, right?

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm sorry you are/were not feeling well. Yes I have very strange dreams when I have a fever and usually they are disturbing.