Monday, April 27, 2009

A Research Paper on Twilight??

Some people have expressed a desire to read the paper I wrote about the Twilight saga. I hope it isn't too disappointing to all who choose to read it... Anyway, if you're on of those who has any interest, here it is! Enjoy...or don't. Whatever. Just remember, you asked to read it!

PS Can I just say how freakin' excited I am to be DONE with the semester? Man, oh man, I am totally looking forward to reading, crocheting, walking, movie-watching... *sigh*

2 comments:

Marie said...

Yeah for being done! I wish I weren't. Soon I won't be if things work out...I'm back to grad school. That is the new decision.

Take a break! You deserve it!

Unknown said...

sarah, I decided the other day that I'm going to get back into crocheting. I hope I can make something as pretty as your blankets this summer. I've also been getting into friendship bracelets, what are your thoughts?