Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Year in Status

There's only so many times I can look through the Guidelines and Handbooks for my new job. I've taken to bringing my laptop with me to work. When I've finished going through the papers for the day, I pull out my true love, Mr. MacBook Pro, and play. Today, I was messing around on Facebook (today? ha! everyday...) and I came across a post by a friend called "My Year in Status." I'm sure they've had this application for years and I just haven't noticed, but it caught my eye this year and I thought, "Why not? I'm bored!" Here's My Year in Status:


I must say, the application picked some pretty great status updates from my profile. I had completely forgotten about the amazing outfits I'd seen on campus this year, the crazy Doppelganger week, trying to read 'the Third Policeman,' ... good times!

No comments: