Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Siblings

I'm the unofficial DJ at work. I make playlists for us all to enjoy. Well, OK, it's all from my iPod so I enjoy every song, whereas some of my coworkers get a little annoyed with some of the music I choose. But, hey, they appointed me so they have to just deal, right? Right. Anyway....

In my lastest playlist, I included the demo CD my little Tyler brother made. Every time one of his songs comes on, I'm re-amazed at the quality. He's really quite talented, lyrically and musically. I have this little place in my heart that kinda gets bigger, cuz he's my little brother and I'm so proud of him.

This got me to thinking about my siblings. They're all so awesome. They inspire me in different ways. They're my friends and I love being with them. They make me laugh. They make me cry. They're always there. They look out for me, and I look out for them. We get on each other's nerves, but we love each other unconditionally. I don't know who I would be without them. They're five of the most important people in my life. And through them, I've met more important people: my brother- and sister- (soon to be sisterS) in-law, and my niece and nephews, and all of the friends we share.

Anyway, all of is coming out cuz I was thinking about Tyler's music while reading Marie's blog and comments left on my blog from Britney, and the ice cream and company provided by Marie, the crazy fun at Heather's last week sharing music with her, talking with Hunter and Courtney about the music they like, getting my hair "fixed" by Jacob, Travis's wonderful FHE lesson, a scary phone conversation with Jana on Saturday and feeling of relief, reading David's Spotlight on the family website... I just love all of you so much!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Love you too, Cera.

Oh! I mean, Sarah.