Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Marie. Buy the store. Keep yourself and your mind occupied. Don't think too much. I love you. When are we gonna watch Exit Through the Gift Shop?

Tyler and Nina. I saw the photos Nina posted on Facebook. My goodness... I wanted to throw up. haha But mostly cuz you just looked so stinking cute.

Ashley. You're awesome and I love you and I'm so glad we're friends.

Rachel. I found your blog post from last October, the photoshoot you and David did, and I followed the links... Oh. My. Goodness. Those photos are awesome. I mean, really. You look like models, and you look so happy and beautiful and, oh gosh. I loved 'em! It was good to see you guys for a quick minute on Saturday. I hope you'll come Taco Tuesday/Bookclub.

Andy. I'm a jerk and didn't go to your show. I was... well... excuses, excuses. Sorry. But I wanna get a copy of your tunes when you've got 'em ready, so let me know! You should join our book discussion on the 20th of July. We're reading Slaughterhouse-Five. Taco Tuesday!

Dad. Your blog is going to be awesome, I just know it. That last post made me laugh. Mom's stuffed mushrooms make her the sexiest woman in the world? Nice.

Heather. You're awesome. You take such great care of your family. I wanna be like you. Sorry you're having a rough week. We'll have fun on Friday!

Anyone who cares: I just got Daria in the mail yesterday.
I grinned all night long. No joke. As I watched the first episode, the one where Daria meets Jane in the self-esteem class, I just giggled and giggled. And as I watched the second epsiode, the one where Daria and Jane go to Brittany's party (to celebrate her parents being out of town, or so says Kevin), I laughed out loud when Kevin tells Brittney, "You're a great hostess, cupcake! Hey..." On a sad note, 99% of music had to be changed, since it would have been expensive and incredibly difficult to buy the rights to all of the songs originally used in the series. Sad sad sad. So instead of hearing random clips from '97 (such as the Foo Fighters or Beck or Hanson or the Spice Girls), we get stuff I have yet to recognize. Oh well. On a very high plus-side, the series includes the two movies (Is It Fall Yet? and Is It College Yet?) plus the Mystik Spiral music video. Am I a happy girl? Why, yes. Yes, I am. Anyone up for a marathon?

Everyone else: I didn't forget you.
I

love

you

2 comments:

Marie said...

Awww thanks Sar! I will try to do all of that!

Rachel said...

Thank You for the shout out! When is the next book club? Also, you should come to our yard sale on Saturday. You don't have to buy anything.