Monday, September 12, 2011

I did a dumb thing.

Not a REALLY dumb thing, just a little dumb thing.

Next Sunday is my birthday. But I wore my birthday dress (the one mom and dad got me while I was at home) yesterday. Dumb.


Also, I'm excited to eat manicotti for my birthday dinner and cheesecake for my birthday dessert.

Yes, I'm 29-years-old, and yes, I still look forward to my birthday as if I were turning ten. Don't ask me why. I never know what I want to do or what I want to eat or what I want to receive, but I'm always excited for whatever happens.


YAY for birthdays!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I'm glad you still like birthdays;) Was the dress a hit?

pandaswat.sarah said...

Yes, it was. Well, Marie, Jana, and Tana liked it, anyway. :)

David said...

I don't like my birthday, not because I'm getting older, but because I hate being the center of attention, especially when opening presents. There's just so much pressure to be really excited about the gifts you just got! I can't deal with it! Choosing your birthday dinner is awesome, though.