Thursday, September 22, 2011

Realization

I don't drink enough water. I know. It's one of those "duh" things. But seriously. The last two nights, just as I've been almost totally asleep--you know, that space between awake and asleep--I've jolted awake with my heart racing and sweat streaming from each pore. Too many carbs and not enough water. I get up and eat some cheese and down 16 ounces of cold water, sit up for about 15 minutes, and then I'm fine and can finally relax enough to sleep.

Water is a freakin' life saver.

3 comments:

Alicia Hawks said...

Secret confession: sometimes I don't drink water on purpose because I like not peeing.

David said...

Alicia, that's hilarious and a little gross. Sarah, you should invest in one of those "daily requirement" jugs, like the one I have. Even though I don't really feel that different, it makes me think I'm healthy.

Christy said...

Besides that Alicia - you don't drink milk to make milk you drink WATER!! Besides you should know that David has a bladder the size of Texas.
Sarah if you drink 8 oz of water everytime you "go" then you will get enough water in you but then we all know that I am not one to talk! Add sugar free mix ins and you'll drink more.
I love and miss you - need to call
XOXO