Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"when you crochet i feel mesmerized and proud"

I'm almost done with Aunt Becky's blanket. Finally! It's taken me a lot longer than it should have to get it finished, but I'm almost there and I'm glad to be able to send it her way. I hope she loves it. I think it's turned out very beautiful, but then again, I'm always a little biased about my creations. You tell me: what do you think?


Another creation: bikinis. Yes, crocheted bikinis. Here's one I did for Lindsay. I've done another for Becca, and I have one more on the way for Kelsie. (Better late than never, right?)


I'm pretty pleased with myself, I'm not gonna lie. Both of these projects have turned out better than I'd hoped, so YAY!

A little promo: if you like what you see and you'd like to see something made especially for you, just get a hold of me and order away!


On a different note, I'm getting things going for Tyler and Karina's slideshow for their reception. I can now move on to this project since I finally got Mom and Dad's slideshow done! I'm excited about what I'll be able to create for Ty and Nina. I hope it'll be wonderful.



Lastly, what is it about movies that makes me want to sit in front of my TV or computer for hours at a time? Here I am, blogging as a break from crocheting, but all the while watching The Two Towers as if I haven't seen it enough! I love movies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh the bikini. You CRACK me up girl!