Monday, November 22, 2010

This is my official Thanksgiving post:

I'm so thankful for my family. They're my rock.

I'm so thankful for my friends. They keep me sane.

I'm thankful for Facebook and Blogger. Yes, I really am.

I'm thankful for my job, even though I've been complaining. It's a good job and at least I have one!

I'm thankful for my new ward. I'm still very new there and I don't really know anyone, but I enjoy being there and feeling the Spirit. And I'm glad to not be in a singles ward anymore. I needed this change, I needed old people and babies and teens and parents and the Primary Sacrament Program. Sad to be in a family ward alone, but not sad to be in a family ward.

I'm thankful for the gospel. It's everything.

I'm thankful for my Savior, who's birth we will be celebrating shortly by getting together with family and friends, giving gifts, eating goodies, singing songs, and telling stories. While we do these things, I hope we will keep Him in our thoughts.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: