Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nickelback or...?

Jana and I played a game today.

"If you had to listen to only Nickelback or Britney Spears the rest of your life, which would you choose?" Britney, hands down.

Nickelback or Christina Aguilera? Christina.

Nickelback or 98 Degrees? 98 Degrees.

Nickelback or Evanescence? Eww... I can't... Uh... Evanescence, I guess.

Nickelback or Linkin Park? Agh. Gross. Well, if I have to choose... Linkin Park.

Nickelback or Fergie? Just Fergie--no Black-Eyed Peas? Um... neither.

Question: who would you rather listen to over Nickelback? I guess, for me, it's pretty much anyone. Except Fergie.

1 comment:

Britney said...

Dav and I spent a lot of time expressing our appreciation of this post in the form of a perfectly worded comment, and much to my disappointment, it was never posted! I hope you realize how much I personally loved it, and that the lack of a comment had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I couldn't think of something I'd rather listen to than Nickelback. I mean, I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than Nickelback, if you know what I mean. So I just wanted to let you know that. And also, that I'm pretty sure I married into the perfect family for me. You guys are awesome. I love you, Sarah!