Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ice Cream Changes

I sat in my little cubicle and giggled my way through this video. I'm liking Hank a little more now. Not that I didn't like him before...


Also, I finally saw The Fighter and was seriously happy that this is the role for which Christian Bale got his Oscar. Very well deserved. What a sad story! Although it does end on a happy note, it's such a hard thing to watch. All of the actors did an amazing job. The cinematography was equally amazing. Just a really well-made film.

Another also, I caved in a read The Hunger Games series last week. Just as everyone has said, the first book was the best one of the bunch. However, unlike what everyone said, I really enjoyed the whole series. I like how it ended, though it was pretty rushed (I always wonder if authors just get tired of writing, so they put on a band aid kind of ending and leave it at that). Though the series was depressing and the situation was just awful, the story was great and enthralling. I couldn't put it down, though I was glad to get to the end.

No comments: