Friday, April 23, 2010

Update

I have no time to update!

But I will soon. As in, I graduate next Friday and will have more time. A lot of time. More time than I'll know what to do with.

Is it weird that, as much as I hate school and am SO happy to be DONE, I think I'll miss it? Not that I'll miss the homework and the lectures, but I'll miss having something to do, making friends, and discussing literature. ("Who gives a f*** about an Oxford comma?" I do.)

That said, I promise to post about Muse and Coachella ASAP.

Oh, and "D" guess what. I'm going to Sting and the Royal Philharmonic. Ask me how freakin' excited I am. Go ahead. Ask.

2 comments:

Andy said...

...how excited are you?

pandaswat.sarah said...

Too excited. So excited I don't even have words to describe how excited I am. I love Sting. I wanna have his babies. You laugh because you think I'm kidding...