Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ready for something really sad?

Sting's canceled.

You're crying... I know...

Yes, well, apparently whoever does the booking is an idiot and doubled booked Sting for a performance in Colorado and Utah on the same night. And they canceled Utah, which is just dumb cuz Sting's got a huge fan-base here, but whatever.

On the bright side, I couldn't really afford to go, so I get to keep my $60. Yay! And Heather doesn't have to be depressed about missing him, since he's not coming after all.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

2 comments:

Britney said...

Aw, Sarah! I don't even like Sting but I'm so disappointed for you! When I read this, my heart sank. Oh well. You're a college grad now! You can afford to go next time because college grads are so super rich.

pandaswat.sarah said...

How in the world can you NOT like Sting? That's just sad....