Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just Cuz I Feel Like It::

Albums I've recently been listening to, over and over again, in no particular order...

Kutiman: Kutiman


Billie Holiday: The Millennium Collection


Imogen Heap: Speak For Yourself


Arcade Fire: Neon Bible


Sting: Mercury Falling


Diana Krall: All For You


Zero 7: When It Falls


Interpol: Antics


Johnny Flynn: A Larum


Damien Rice: O


Various Artists: If I Were a Carpenter


Blood, Sweat, and Tears: Greatest Hits


My Morning Jacket: It Still Moves


Elbow: The Seldom Seen Kid


Ray LaMontagne: Trouble

2 comments:

Marie said...

Sarah, you have horrible taste in music. Just kidding. Stop thinking that I think that. I actually find the mix amusing. It is quite eclectic!

pandaswat.sarah said...

I know, right? But you do think I have horrible taste, I know it. That's ok. I like what I listen to.