Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm a steamroller for you, babe...

Oh My Goodness. James Taylor and the Band of Legends... Amazing!!
What an incredible concert! I've heard horror stories about the USANA, but I thought it was really, very fun! Of course, it could be that I was listening to James Taylor...wow.

He played covers from his new album of covers. Which, as he said, just is a different way of saying they're gonna play other people's songs. It was SO good!

Wichita Lineman
Why Baby Why
Some Days You Gotta Dance
Hound Dog
Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin' (yes, from the musical Oklahoma!)

Plus his classics:
Sweet Baby James
Mexico
Shower the People
How Sweet it is
Steamroller Blues
Fire and Rain
Shed a Little Light
Up on the Roof
You're Smiling Face
Walking Man
Country Roads
Carolina on the Mind

And of course a ton of others. It was seriously the best show I've been to. SO much fun, GREAT music, and just a happy, carefree atmosphere. I loved it! I'd really love to see him again.

No comments: