Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Change is hard. It's a difficult process. It literally gives me anxiety and leaves me short of breath.

But I have to make some changes in my life.

My beautiful and insightful sister shared some of her thoughts and a devotional talk on her private blog earlier this week which I read today. It was eye-opening and comforting, and it helped in motivating me to do what's right not to please anyone else or to "earn" salvation or whatever, but instead to show my appreciation and devotion. And I thank Marie for sharing.

It's time to do a little more growing up. I need to get myself out of rut and figure out what I want (besides the obvious, of course). And I need to be better at the daily things.

Hold on to your hats. It's gonna be a bumpy ride. But it'll be worth it in the end.

No comments: