Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday's the new Friday

For me, anyway. My department is trying out working 4-10s (four days a week, ten hours a day). I was a lucky winner and got Fridays off for June and July. Woo hoo! (If we do this again, we'll rotate, so I won't always get Friday, but I'm enjoying it while I've got it.) I'm grateful it's Thursday and my last day of work for the week. And I'm grateful I get Monday off. Hooray for the four-day weekend!!

Plus, I saw Julia at lunch today and we chatted for a bit. Yay!

PLUS, two interesting things happened with my supervisor today. First, I figured out how to do something that was puzzling her (not gonna lie, I love it that I figured it out). Second, she was listening to Damien Rice and Vampire Weekend. Color me pleasantly surprised.

PLUS, I have left over Little Caesars, which I will now eat for dinner.

3 comments:

Britney said...

At BC, we totally had Fridays off. I loved our 3-day weekends and now I'm completely spoiled. At Fresno State, most of my classes are MWF and I have kind of been pouting about it. How am I supposed to be a mature adult? If I had my way, it would be all ab out the 5 day weekend! Heck yes.

Britney said...

PS- Do you like how I am supposed to be doing 500 other things, like getting ready for work, fixing my lunch, and a multitude of other things that have to do with getting ready for our camping trip that starts this afternoon, but instead I am inundating your blog with my retarded comments. Now that's love. And procrastination, but mostly love.

Marie said...

Hey, I got Little Caesar' for dinner the other night! Woo!