Monday, July 27, 2009

Argh!

This is my new favorite thing to type when I'm feeling particularly yucky. I'm determined to make myself feel better, to force myself into a good mood. I've been very ornery lately. My apologies to those who unknowingly fell into my war path.

I don't care what people are saying, I loved Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Was it off a bit? Yes. Of course. What do you expect? Taking an insanely long book and trying to put it into two and half hours, you're bound to miss out on some stuff. Get over it.

My Forks trip got moved to October. But I'm really OK with that. I mean, what's the best time to see Forks as it's meant to be seen, completely wet and green? The fall, of course. I'm very excited.

I watched an OLD Hanson video yesterday (at Jana's request, believe it or not) and about died laughing. I can't wait to see 'em in concert again. Yay.

This is going to be the longest five days of my life. I cannot wait to go home. I'm so homesick, it isn't even funny. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's why I've been so crabby of late. I just really miss my parents and my brothers, and I can't wait to go home. Sunny, hot, muggy San Joaquin Valley, good ol' Kern County, and the sleepy town of Wasco.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Home, here we come!

Sarah, you are beautiful and great. Don't let anyone (especially yourself) believe otherwise.