Thursday, June 18, 2009

God Speed Sweet Dreams

I'm serious about this whole dreaming thing. I really wanna fly. I want to have more control over what I dream: go on adventures, be on stage as a singer or actor, find inspiration for a novel, FLY.

So, I've found a website called Dream Views: Staying Up All Night. I've read the information about how to better my dream recall, how to identify dream signs, and how to have lucid dreams. I'm going to put these things into practice, including keeping a dream journal, and forcing myself to wake during REM sleep to write down what I remember of my dreams. We'll see how it goes.

In fact, last night as I was drifting, I knew I wanted to remember whatever I would dream, in case it was a flying dream. It must have been in strong in my mind, cuz I remembered my dream pretty well when I woke up from it in the middle of the early morning. I did feel like I had flown, though my body never left the ground. I wonder if I had the same sensations because that's what I was focusing on...

This blog may easily turn into my Dream Blog. Get ready for some juicy stuff.

2 comments:

ROAST said...

I'm excited to hear about some crazy dreams. Of course if you are in control of them I am sure they won't be too crazy.

The Netters Adventures said...

So I fly in my sleep ALL the time!!! It is so much fun!!