Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December?

Did this month sneak up on anyone else? I'm kinda starting to freak out a little bit. I have a few more papers to write and tests to take, and there's only two weeks left in the semester, and then finals hit. And I have no motivation at all, so that makes it a little bit scarier.

I can't wait to go home! I miss my family SO much! California, here we come! Disneyland!! Hopefully, we'll even hit Magic Mountain! I'm especially stoked about the newly installed jacuzzi at home. Yeah, baby.

As you can see, I'm a little distracted by what's to come, and I'm having a hard time focusing on school right now. So much so that I've procrastinated studying for my Genetics test and therefore earned a 68%. No worries, though. The lowest-scoring test gets dropped. WooHoo! And I should be reading short stories for American Lit instead of posting, but guess what I'm not doing. And I should have been writing a paper yesterday instead of playing with my playlist (I hope you're enjoying the new songs mixed in with the old--and it's longer). I should also be working on Spanish homework. haha Oh, my, I'm SO done with school!

Alright, I guess I better get to reading, since I'm sure we'll have a quiz today.

PS Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone had a wonderful, gratitude-filled day with family and/or friends!!

1 comment:

Travis and Celena said...

I agree with you on the whole December just coming out of no where. I am not ready for Christmas at all. Good luck on your finals and enjoy California for me too. :0)