Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Kids on the Block had a bunch of hits...

Yes, it's true. I went to see NKOTB Saturday night. Believe it or not. And the funniest thing about it? I really enjoyed myself. It was incredibly ridiculous, highly dramatic, and absolutely fun. The crap part was that we weren't allowed to video any of the show. Well, I kinda, sorta broke that rule. I recorded some of it, but only little bits of the songs cuz I was afraid of being caught and having my camera taken away. Here are some highlights, though. Hope you enjoy!

Please, Don't Go Girl


Tonight


Cover Girl


I'll Be Loving You Forever


Hangin' Tough


It was so strange, when they first came on stage. My reaction was, "oh, yeah. I know these guys. I remember them..." haha Anyway, fun show.

5 comments:

Caitlinp said...

Sarah, That's the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. I can't believe you actually went; that's awesome! Seriously, I think it made my day. Remember when we watched all of the NKOTB videos one day?

pandaswat.sarah said...

I sure do! I'm glad it made your day that I went. haha It was fun. Lindsey found WAY cheap tickets on eBay, so she came up for the weekend. Oh, the good ol' days. haha

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious that you went to see that. I wondered what it would be like...thanks for your sneaky videos! Looks like they still have their fans!

Dox and Ash said...

I think that the only way Cover Girl could have gotten any better was if he was singing to a 10 year old while he wore ripped up jeans.

pandaswat.sarah said...

Oh, Cover Girl could have been better and would have been, if they weren't playing in Salt Lake. Apparently, Donny likes to drop his pants at the end of the song, show off his boxers. He turned around and started moving his hips, giving us all a nice butt-shot...and the girls started screaming...and he looked over his shoulder, raised his eyebrows...and the girls screamed louder, as I coverd my ears and laughed...and then he flips around, facing the audience, playing with his belt-buckle, a huge smile plasterd on his face...anticipation, as I'm still laughing at the screaming girls, but now covering my eyes, peaking through my fingers (I didn't want to see anything, but I didn't want to miss anything, either)...then he coyly smiles at the audience, and wags his finger as if to say, "No, not here. You're all too pure for my boxers." It was pretty funny.